Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new van. Next step is getting the logo and company info on it. I don't want to shoot in the dark and go with just anyone. If you're happy with your vehicle graphics, can you share where you got them done? I'm in the Seattle area but am willing to drive several cities away to get decent work done. What kind of price should I be expecting? My guess is $1,000-3,000 for name, logo & number on each side of the van & also on the back. I could be way off base though! Any help is appreciated!

·
This space for lease
5,323 Posts
I had a sign business some 70 miles south of there. I'm sure you could find a good shop in the Seattle area. I would chase down a van you liked and find out who did it. Or just stop in the shops and see some example of their work. Most of my customers were referral but some did stop in and I had plenty of photos.

Cost wise if depends what you want. Full digital prints would get you up to $3,000 but I'm not a fan of them. There do not have near the life expectancy and often they get so carried away with the digital editing the message is lost. I pushed for simpler clean images that stood out, were unique and were easily recognized. I would mention the big companies, and how they do their logos and vehicles. A clean well balanced look will do much more for you than filling every sq ft of space. You should be able to do a logo and graphics on a typical service van for under $1,000. The logo may be near half that.

·
This space for lease
5,323 Posts
I had a sign business some 70 miles south of there. I'm sure you could find a good shop in the Seattle area. I would chase down a van you liked and find out who did it. Or just stop in the shops and see some example of their work. Most of my customers were referral but some did stop in and I had plenty of photos.

Cost wise if depends what you want. Full digital prints would get you up to $3,000 but I'm not a fan of them. There do not have near the life expectancy and often they get so carried away with the digital editing the message is lost. I pushed for simpler clean images that stood out, were unique and were easily recognized. I would mention the big companies, and how they do their logos and vehicles. A clean well balanced look will do much more for you than filling every sq ft of space. You should be able to do a logo and graphics on a typical service van for under $1,000. The logo may be near half that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.