Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Tony;

You can try IDS Blast over in Indy. Here is there link: http://www.idsblast.com/stocking.html

There was one around Columbus somewhere but I do not remember where. It has been several years. They carried the ECS brand of dust collectors and they also had compressors and blast equipment as well. If I was home I could get you the information but I will not be back home until next year. Good Luck.

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

Benny, I travel I make more in a month than most make in a year, how do you charge. Abbot consulting is not just you. My inspectors are KLM engeneering out of the twin cities. I know how they charge. One vaccum inspection with perdeim cost me 10,000 per day last year. Three workers and one foreman. I added that to the cost plus the maditory 10% but what the f. PA

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

I have put pictures of my life on line for the benefit of the threads. I have the ability to get out and touch all of you after the snow flies. I can and I will. I bought an over the road peterbiult last week. We can put two 375 units on this trailer and can be anywhere in twenty hours. I look forward to this. PA

·
Todd
848 Posts
http://www.contractortalk.com/members/blastserv-24495/albums/blast-services/5094-img-8630/

paul i am looking forward to making some decisions for my future in the next few months...i would like to meet with you when you feel up to the florida challenge...i went to my competitors shop today...walked up introduced myself and told him i just had heard he was ready to give up on business.he has a plastic media blast business and has a fully operation 40 ft long booth with dual pots and air wall...85 hp atlas copco electric fixed speed all the driers sweep in floor grate the whole shooting match...he said he would move out and let me take over the shop too we will see what kind of money he thinks it is alll worth.the stuff has changed hands a few times in town and i had been through high school with the original owners son...he bought it all new in 95 or so...time will tell...

·
Banned
574 Posts
pink

I posted pics of my kids and my wife. Then I gave up a half of a million $ job online. That North Dakota job. I would like to see you guys.

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

kill, benny, bulldogg, blastserve, everyone I forget post some pics. I have put my life out there you should too. Look at me Im in a post give back. paul

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

blastserve, I would no want to be you if my brother ever caught you in that fancy blast suit. You have a great web site, Have you ever got them leathers dirty?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts