Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the middle of a remodel job. Everything is going well, can't complain. The major issues I'm having is I spec'd out alot of grade B and C finishes in the bid and they are upgrading to grade A. So that leaves alot of change order adjustments and research I have to do.

I'm under a time crunch and things are moving but I feel I'm a few days behind, which could be fixed. Work more but I'm limited by town rules and hoa rules on when I can work. The typical surprises and headaches are showing up but I've worked in the building before and know the basics.

You the the funniest thing about the whole job is I've never met the people who own it. I couldn't pick them out of a crowd if you paid me. We have communicated over the telephone and email to get the job squared away and things moving. This property is one of a few they own, so when they do show up in three weeks I sure do hope they like it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be here unless I pack and move to Arizona for alittle less snow. I will call you, figure your staying where your working? Driving to the big city in a few minutes to pick up some materials, hopefully it's smooth sailing.

I'll be at the buffet at shotgun willies for a CEO lunch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts