Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its not my work truck but it did belong to a excavation contractor before the last owner. Im probably going to fix it and sell it. Has electrical problems with the transmission.

Reactions: stp57

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
LMFAO look at them exhausts. I have never seen anything like that in my life. What was he thinking. Whats the purpose of that? :laughing::w00t::blink::eek::w00t::laughing::eek::no::blink::eek:
You obviously have not taken a trip south of the border. Hell....we do that to our lawn mowers! :laughing:

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Lol there's no way people drive around with their trucks done like that :blink:

Is there?

On google looking for trucks south of border and your correct lol. :thumbsup:

I found this guy on the same search lol. How did he do that :whistling do there trucks fly in the south

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You obviously have not taken a trip south of the border. Hell....we do that to our lawn mowers! :laughing:
I used to make mini tractor mufflers for small engines and sell them. I gave it up because it cost so much to make them selling them for $30 was breaking even and even then nobody wanted to spend that much. The chrome lawn mower stacks cost $38 to build and nobody wanted to spend more then $40 for one.

There is alot of trucks running around here with stacks.

Attachments

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
I used to make mini tractor mufflers for small engines and sell them. I gave it up because it cost so much to make them selling them for $30 was breaking even and even then nobody wanted to spend that much. The chrome lawn mower stacks cost $38 to build and nobody wanted to spend more then $40 for one.

There is alot of trucks running around here with stacks.
The replacement muffler for my WheelHorse tractor is almost $100 so I live with the noise.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Reliable Home Renovations
54 Posts
I see them a lot around here on trucks and I have yet for the life of me to figure out why they do that. looks like crap.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
BC, I see these trucks all the time. The Lil Red Express.

A guy where I grew up had one of them. He used to add oil to the gas to get a nice smoke plume going.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think it looks stupid as well. It's as if they are wannabe trator trailer drivers. But i have never been a fan of lift kits either. I like the stock look about almost everything.
I am with you 100 % !! Everyone has Their own Thing though !! Some might think this is cool! I think of it as "coming out of the hill"s truck" Sorry Guy but that is IMO... I think about the other post that have been on here about showing up at a customers with your ride...... Don't think this one would sell much............

·
Reliable Home Renovations
54 Posts
I really hate it when your on your bike and come up behind one of these trucks and they nail it and give you that big plum of smoke to suck in. That's when I pull up next to them so they can get a good look at my 9mm. :gun_bandana:

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see them a lot around here on trucks and I have yet for the life of me to figure out why they do that. looks like crap.
I used to think it looked cool, I guess your tastes change.

I think it looks stupid as well. It's as if they are wannabe trator trailer drivers. But i have never been a fan of lift kits either. I like the stock look about almost everything.
I like the stock look too but at the same time I like a good looking customized rig. If its done right I like it.

I kind of like the exhaust up like that, keeps it out of your face when your hooking something up. When My dad bought his tractor it had the exhaust come out the back and that was rough hooking something up. That exhaust would make you eyes burn. We got the verticle exhaust for it and fixed that problem.

I really hate it when your on your bike and come up behind one of these trucks and they nail it and give you that big plum of smoke to suck in. That's when I pull up next to them so they can get a good look at my 9mm. :gun_bandana:
Thats why guy put on stacks, they are tired of you shooting the windows out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts