Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's called localbidder.com, it never did anything for me in my area (Fox Lake Illinois) but it might work for you. Let me know if you've tried it or if you check it out, what do you think?:thumbup::eek::shutup:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,985 Posts

One $1k job, halfway across country.​

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Just checked it out. Looks like the SOS.
I'm so ungodly slammed right now that I cant even breathe. I usually wind down with you guys after work and saw your post. I know I am in "feast mode" now and when the next famine hits, I am always looking for ideas.

When you say it never did anything for you, what did you mean. Did you sign up and bid? or what.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They never posted any jobs near me. I signed up about 6 months ago after hearing about it from a friend of mine in Missouri. I was just thinkin that it might be able to help someone here.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
There are so many lead site discussions here that it will make your head spin. Unfortunately, they all seem to be just about the same.

Let's see if anyone has actually used THIS lead generator on the site. Maybe this will be the one. Doubtful but thanks for posting it though.:thumbsup: Let's see where the thread goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts