Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need Home Repair,Improvements or HandyMan? (Manchester)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-29, 7:17AM EDT

Posted to skilled trade services on hartford craigslist
This will remove your posting from active listing.
You can make changes to the content of your post. Your changes must still conform to the Terms of Use.

Need Home Repair and/or Improvements?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-06-23, 9:22AM EDT

I do it all!I was a long time employee at a reputable Home Improvemrnt Company,that is until last Friday when they decided that they have to close their doors.Now,I'm going out on my own and if today's economy has affected you and your family like it has me and mine I understand completely.I am not licensed yet nor insured but I am good at what I do and that's why I am confident that I can fulfill all of your Home Improvement needs at a very competitive price,infact I'll beat any wriiten estimate(on labor) by 15% ,maybe more!Here are just some of my specialties,expert roofer(repairs or new roof),siding,soffit,fascia,gutters,new windows,replacement windows,replacement glass,plate glass,insulated glass,safety glass,tempered glass,glass table-tops,custom mirrors,shower doors,bathroom gut and remodel(without moving drains or supply lines),drywall repars,framing,tile,grout,floating floors,hardwood floors,small decks and porches,new doors,locks,trim work,painting.LandLords...need to turn over an apartment for a new tenant?I'm your guy!Senoirs...need that fence painted?I can do that!Single Women/Moms...got something that needs attention that you just can't do yourself?I am the man for the job!No job too small,I do it all!....Call Everett at 860-548-6804!..Serving Manchester,South Windsor,East Hartford,Bolton,Vernon, and Glastonbury!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: Unlicensed

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mine too, Leo. :eek:

Just what we need, another unlicensed, uninsured hack tearing up the yard.

Any idea which 'reputable Home Improvement Company' had to close it's doors on Friday? HD? Lowes? :laughing:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
49,873 Posts
I really never considered HD and Lowe's reputable dealers.

·
Zimmermann
328 Posts
so one of you needs to contact this guy to do work and when you to meet him let him know what time it is......

with your fists.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
theres way to many of these guys around

·
improving homes
1,034 Posts
expert roofer(repairs or new roof),siding,soffit,fascia,gutters,new windows,replacement windows,replacement glass,plate glass,insulated glass,safety glass,tempered glass,glass table-tops,custom mirrors,shower doors,bathroom gut and remodel(without moving drains or supply lines),drywall repars,framing,tile,grout,floating floors,hardwood floors,small decks and porches,new doors,locks,trim work,painting.

Sounds like bubba gump, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp cabbobs, etc., etc., etc.

Single Women/Moms...got something that needs attention that you just can't do yourself?I am the man for the job!

I just sent him a repley. Told him I was a single woman and have something that needs attention that I can't do myself. Told him I had a couple pussy discharges on my feet and I can't reach them cause I have to many rolls on my belly so I can't bend over that far. Asked how much he would charge to help me treat them. Told him I understand he isn't licensed or insured as a contractor and doing work so he might as well try out being a doctor to. We'll see if he replies. Told him I would be willing to pay his travel expenses since I can't find anyone locally to do the job and he says "I do it all"

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
expert roofer(repairs or new roof),siding,soffit,fascia,gutters,new windows,replacement windows,replacement glass,plate glass,insulated glass,safety glass,tempered glass,glass table-tops,custom mirrors,shower doors,bathroom gut and remodel(without moving drains or supply lines),drywall repars,framing,tile,grout,floating floors,hardwood floors,small decks and porches,new doors,locks,trim work,painting.

Sounds like bubba gump, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp cabbobs, etc., etc., etc.

Single Women/Moms...got something that needs attention that you just can't do yourself?I am the man for the job!

I just sent him a repley. Told him I was a single woman and have something that needs attention that I can't do myself. Told him I had a couple pussy discharges on my feet and I can't reach them cause I have to many rolls on my belly so I can't bend over that far. Asked how much he would charge to help me treat them. Told him I understand he isn't licensed or insured as a contractor and doing work so he might as well try out being a doctor to. We'll see if he replies. Told him I would be willing to pay his travel expenses since I can't find anyone locally to do the job and he says "I do it all"
I think he probably has this problem waiting for him at home.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,567 Posts
Jez tag it as prohibited if he's supposed to have a license. Enough tags, and it gets removed.

·
Tile Contractor
1,249 Posts
Here's another one though this guy doesn't have near the experience of the previous donor. Spelling isn't one of his high points either. Seven years experience and still can't seam vinyl.

Date: 2009-06-11, 12:27AM CDT

I am a flooring installer that just moved to the aria. I install carpet, hardwod, lamanit, and vinal (vinal is smaller jobs w/o seams). I have 7+ years experiance. I do have insurance (will have faxed if need). For Free Estimate Please Call 308-383-9687 or e-mail @ [email protected]

THANK YOU Travis Sauder

1 - 11 of 11 Posts