Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
PrmrHomeRmdl said:
My buddy sent this one to me, the building is a rental with 4 units. I guess the landlord is a cheap ass and hates putting money into his units. I have never seen anything like this! Thought you guys might enjoy the craftsmanship... or lack of!
Lol That's just so stupid wrong .

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm not sure if that's as much cheap as it is stupid. I mean how much more would it have cost to have it done decently. It's not like he put 3 tabs up there and covered flashings with tar. I'm not saying it doesn't seem like this guy wasn't hiring the cheapest guy he could find, but I think a lot here has to do with good ole fashioned stupidity.

·
Roofing Siding Windows
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apparently the h.o. did it himself. He's real cheap. I'm surprised he's got tenants still l I've heard the interior is as hacked up as the roof. He owns a few other properties that I'd like to check out

·
Registered
551 Posts
They have instructions on just about all shingle packs, in two languages, with pictures for the illiterate!
I'm not calling bs, but I refuse to believe someone would do that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.