Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting in a hotel room there is a info commerical on advertising easy crown molding. Just pull the adhesive strip off the back and slap it up. It even comes with a instruction dvd. 4 payments of 19.95 But call right now and we will take one payment off. 1800-401-2945 LOL :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri

WHAT FOOL THOUGHT THAT UP.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Had a customer who gave me a hard time about my price for installing crown,wanted 20% off the top.I said that 20% is my overhead cost for this job .The price i gave is my best price.Funny thing is i later found out he had found out the hard way how difficult it is to install crown correctly ,he had tried to install crown in a 5x5 ft bath .What should have been 4 pieces at most he had screwed up with about 10 and it looked sh--t.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
LOL! Im not much of a carpenter. I can be honest about that. I can lay brick pretty dang good though. I have a friend who trims out apts. and homes and told him I would help him sometime if he ever gets behind. He said thanks but no thanks and that you cant cut trim with a brick hammer! No respect I tell ya :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Peace all..

It was probally made from the same guy who invented the toliet claw; to lift up public toliet seats without using your hands.

As if my boot wasn't good enough. :rolleyes:

Peace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts