Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
http://www.pt90dayfinancing.com
since that guy Matt is being ridiculous;here it is.
Thank you for sharing another option, BUT.....

It seems as if you are the one still waiting for the post dated checks, so in essence, you the contractor, are the one playing the role as the financing company.

They may guarantee the payments though, but I couldn't tell for sure from your link.

Do you have any 1st hand experience with them?

Ed

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
I dunno'..Website kinda screams "Fly-by-night" to me..Maybe I'm paranoid...

·
Grand Rapids Remodeling
3,115 Posts
I went ahead and checked into it a little. Although we all want to be paid for our services and on time if you get involved with this deal you are branching out into financing. Also Peach tree inc based in Jacksonville Fla. I could not find out anything about. No D&B report no BBB report and the guy handling is calling from Seattle WA. It seems that they are working for Global Check inc. which does show up on the BBB but has a B- rating. Basically you get a DL and a months worth of paychecks from the customer and run it into their system on a computer. If approved then set up payment schedules from post dated checks and it gets deposited into your business checking account. Yeah you have to give your checking account #s. The guy is asking for around 400.00 one time fee but when looking at the language it says annual fee. Seemed like a nice guy to talk to but I for one is very leary and I'm not sure I want to get in the financing business.

www.phbconstruction.com

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I can't reallly remember what it was for but a person close to me, did a transaction or business dealing with Peachtree a few years ago and hit the 'extra fee' shat. Ended up dumping them and losing a few dollars from the deal. I'd suggest not doing business with 'em.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I filled out the info form and got a call from the guy yesterday. Here is the clincher, they will do this for a maximum of $5,000 BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT they will only guarantee up to 50% of the customers monthly income.

SO if you do a sale for $5,000 on this program, the customer needs to have an income of $10,000/month for peachtree to guarantee 100%. Now if someone is making $10,000/month chances are they are not going to be using this check21 deal

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Post dated checks?
What could possibly go wrong?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts