Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of putting together the Links page. Does anyone have any good online resources for me?

No blatant advertising please! :D

-Nathan

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I have a ton of links in my bookmarks folder. Can I send them all to you as a zip file? It would take too much time to post them all. I have about 12 sites where you can buy blueprints online. I have a link to about 5 online lead services and plenty more misc links. I may even have a link to free construction magazines.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
lead services huh? are they costly?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grumpy said:
I have a ton of links in my bookmarks folder. Can I send them all to you as a zip file? It would take too much time to post them all. I have about 12 sites where you can buy blueprints online. I have a link to about 5 online lead services and plenty more misc links. I may even have a link to free construction magazines.

That would be great.... just send them to admin[email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
nwingate said:
That would be great.... just send them to [email protected]

Thanks,
Nathan
Uhh "costly" is a reletive term. I have found that most fall inline with what we would pay for yellow page leads. We figured that at the end of the year take our advertising budget and divide that byt he number of estimates and it gives us a generic figure for a cost per lead. Now take that cost per lead and figure out how many jobs you sell... we figure a lead to cost about $50 and a customer to cost about $150. My clsoing ratio is about 45% so the $150 would be a bit high but my boss is a terrible sales man, hence the reason he hired me.

I will zip the bookmarks right now and send them off to ya, Nathan.

Florcraft, if ya want the lead services, reply and I'll send ya the bookmark file as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts