Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9K views 66 replies 28 participants last post by  FrankSmith 
I've been in business for 27+ years and don't have any business plan more complicated than spend less than you make. I did lease a piece of equipment once but it payed for itself, then some. You might need to start out with smaller jobs and move up instead of jumping in the deep end right away.

rangoWA, Imagine if you had a B. plan at year ten, say it helped you net 15 % more a year....You'd be retired contractor sharing instead of a working one sharing.:thumbsup:

I would not build a dog house without a Blue Print--why would we try to earn a couple of Million dollars without a game plan/strategy???
When I figure out a way to make more money that's what I do. I don't need a spread sheet to tell me if it's working or not. That works for my one/two man operation but I realize the bigger the company the more facts and figures you need. That said, I think many companies these days are run by bean counters and focus less on the product/service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.