Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered up the Landmark TL's today, 5 weeks to get them(WTF) certainteed not only raised prices, but is completely out of stock????

Anyway, can anyone help me, I am trying to source a supplier who stocks "Mountainridge" it is not available here on the east coast, so I have to order from the mid-west or west coast. I have a guy Vancouver, but the international frieight is pretty heavy. Let me know if you can readily pick it up at your supplier and what thesuppliers contact info. is. Thanks in advance....

·
JumboJack for president!
747 Posts
did u check with abc supply. they have them pretty much everywhere. You should check around and see if there is one by you. they deal certainteed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yup, called my local ABC and what a run around, even tried a couple directly in IL. but frankly they had no idea what Mountainridge was. Hence I am looking for someone who normally has this in stock. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Contact Certainteed and find your local rep. The local rep will be able to find the ridge you need. Keep in mind CT is offering $2 a bundle rebate for Mountain Ridge, 50 cents a bundle for Swift Start, and $5 a roll for either short or long rolls of Winterguard.

Plan on spending a lot more for Mountain Ridge that you think. Heard it was something like $4-5 per foot.

If you can't get the ridge for some reason you could always do what I do and double up the Accessory Ridge with long nails.

Good luck and 5 weeks, ouch!!! Had to wait about that long early this year for Shanendoah's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts