Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a layout issue maybe you guys can help with. I recently demo'd a fairly nice kitchen with corian counters, and really nice cabinetry. Probably close to 5k in stuff. I want ro install it in my kitchen, but by my math i need to lose 11 inches somewhere.

I originally thought about tossing it on the long back wall, but the sink doesn't line up with my window. It would throw off the upper cabinet configuration.

So if i put it on the left wall, the window issue is taken care of. However, it's 11" too long for that wall.

I would like to keep the "u" shape, however if I chop one end smooth to an "L" design that shrinks the length down considerably.

heres some drawings (sorry i dont have design software, i never do this stuff):

Text Line Sky Pattern

Text Line Sky Tints and shades

Property Room Furniture Floor Tile

·
General Contractor
8,111 Posts
I got a layout issue maybe you guys can help with. I recently demo'd a fairly nice kitchen with corian counters, and really nice cabinetry. Probably close to 5k in stuff. I want ro install it in my kitchen, but by my math i need to lose 11 inches somewhere.

I originally thought about tossing it on the long back wall, but the sink doesn't line up with my window. It would throw off the upper cabinet configuration.

So if i put it on the left wall, the window issue is taken care of. However, it's 11" too long for that wall.

I would like to keep the "u" shape, however if I chop one end smooth to an "L" design that shrinks the length down considerably.

heres some drawings (sorry i dont have design software, i never do this stuff):
You should be filling out prescriptions... cant make nothing out there and I have perfect vision :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.