Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Help w/my kitchen layout

2443 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  greg24k
I got a layout issue maybe you guys can help with. I recently demo'd a fairly nice kitchen with corian counters, and really nice cabinetry. Probably close to 5k in stuff. I want ro install it in my kitchen, but by my math i need to lose 11 inches somewhere.

I originally thought about tossing it on the long back wall, but the sink doesn't line up with my window. It would throw off the upper cabinet configuration.

So if i put it on the left wall, the window issue is taken care of. However, it's 11" too long for that wall.

I would like to keep the "u" shape, however if I chop one end smooth to an "L" design that shrinks the length down considerably.

heres some drawings (sorry i dont have design software, i never do this stuff):

Text Line Sky Pattern

Text Line Sky Tints and shades

Property Room Furniture Floor Tile
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Those would look great in my garage.
If I could see the dimensions of both attachments more clearly, I'm sure I could figure something out for you. Its really hard to read all those dimensions.
ok will try to take better pics. I'm not anticipating on doing this until after christmas anyways...
I've done sooooooo many remodels...............I used to try to think how I could use them somewhere else............Never works...........Good luck.
You should be filling out prescriptions... cant make nothing out there and I have perfect vision :laughing:
I got a layout issue maybe you guys can help with. I recently demo'd a fairly nice kitchen with corian counters, and really nice cabinetry. Probably close to 5k in stuff. I want ro install it in my kitchen, but by my math i need to lose 11 inches somewhere.

I originally thought about tossing it on the long back wall, but the sink doesn't line up with my window. It would throw off the upper cabinet configuration.

So if i put it on the left wall, the window issue is taken care of. However, it's 11" too long for that wall.

I would like to keep the "u" shape, however if I chop one end smooth to an "L" design that shrinks the length down considerably.

heres some drawings (sorry i dont have design software, i never do this stuff):
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.