Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if this is were i need to post the questions but here is the question.i am a new painter and i am trying to fill out this papper it has questions on it here are some of the questions.

1.How many regulators are in a paint pot?

2.What do these regulators regulate?

3.if a blast hose is whistling what does it mean?

4.how do you correct the whistling problamb?

5.when working in a spider, you must use a rope grab. What purpose does a rope grab serve?

if you could help me with these five questions that would be good

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Construction began in 1931 and Hoover Dam was completed in 1936. It still stands tall as an engineering marvel high above the Colorado River between Arizona and Nevada. Hoover Dam attracts over 7 million visitors from around the new world every year feeding vast tourism into the Las Vegas Nevada and Arizona economy.

The building of Hoover Dam took the brilliance of over 200 engineers to pull-off what many deemed as almost impossible. And it was the fortitude of over 7,000 dam workers that endured amazingly harsh conditions and extreme dangers to complete Hoover Dam almost two years ahead of schedule. Read more about “Men, Women and Children of Hoover Dam”.

·
Registered
132 Posts
This thread reminds me of one of those bing commercials. What has search overload done to us.

Shane your robot is malfunctioning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts