Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I was hoping that someone out there would be able to inform me about the current rates for post construction cleaning. I started a company in Utah a few months ago and have been mostly doing Maid Cleaning Services. I just got an offer to bid on 2 New Homes one which measures 2770 sq. Ft. and the contractor wants a rough cleaning and a final move in cleaning. The other home which is 1710 sq ft. only wants a final cleaning. i have no clue what to charge specially for the 2770 home since it requires 2 cleanings. Both of the contractors want their windows to be cleaned. Please some one out there help me out. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this pricing thread - Pricing, Estimating and Success.

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.