Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
premierpainting said:
Check your e-mail- I have sent both an interior and exterior 6 page contract to you-
Kevin

Hey premeir if it isn't too much trouble I would love to see your contracts. I could use them to compare against ours, which are no where near 6 pages.

[email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ok- If I could attach it to this thread- I would. Hope that everyone enjoys it. It is from this site, other sites and my lawyer. It protects from soup to nuts
Enjoy all
Kevin
You guys have all helped me out in the past so what comes around goes around :Thumbs:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks Kevin. Looks good!
Dale

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Hey premeir, I have a question. Does this contract accompany a typed, seperate, estimate or is this given to the customer once they have agreed to the estimate?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Humble Abode said:
Hey premeir, I have a question. Does this contract accompany a typed, seperate, estimate or is this given to the customer once they have agreed to the estimate?
It is given with my typed estimate. My estimates are always more than three pages alone. I have set-up a very complete package for the customer to read.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
My partner and I are in the process of going over it. We will probably use about 95% of it.

We keep rereading it and saying we to each other 'we could have used that clause on that guys house.'

it's been very heplful, thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
qualitypainter

hi, i have been painting new homes mostly and in 8 years have never used a contract with no problems till now, i have a great rep and do what i think is top of the line work. i was doing a home for a Genral i work with often, the owners would never pay on time and left me hanging with a large balance due. so now i know why a contract is a good thing . i was waiting to bill them on completion of job, the genral had finished and gave his final bill with out mine attched cause we agread i would bill them directly for the balance when i completed there deck in the spring. now thay refuse to have me finish and also wont pay what thay owe me from before. i had allready finished the interior. so now i am screwd out of 1200.00 without the the contract. so i am sorry to ask but may i please also get a copy of your contract PremierPainting. thank you very much, dave blum

[email protected] :Thumbs:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts