1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yes thats the switch, check the area where the hose connects and be sure that its clear.
Try running the uint with the wires off the swith and check to be sure its operating, then test the switch with ohm meter.
If the switch opens and closes, reconnect and try.

Bernie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I disconnect the pressure switch sucked on it - nothing

Bjd said:
Yes thats the switch, check the area where the hose connects and be sure that its clear.
Try running the uint with the wires off the swith and check to be sure its operating, then test the switch with ohm meter.
If the switch opens and closes, reconnect and try.

Bernie
Thanks Bernie -
I removed the orange hose and it was clear. The end connecting to the blower is alittle rusty. I sucked on the pressure switch and I could hear something moving. I reconnected the wires and hose, still nothing. I got a meter and connected it to the two connections on the pressure switch, the needle doesn't move.. Any idea? Should I just get a new pressure switch? Where do I purchase them???
Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Honestly, I would start looking at your flue for a blockage or have the inducer checked to make sure it is pulling the proper WC and running full RPM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I connect 110 to the motor and still nothing - I went ahead and ordered a new inducer motor, hopefully this will be the solution..

·
Registered
21 Posts
why are you guessing and wasting time and $ ? call someone out. it's been 12 days of you messing with this. i guess when you get cold enough, you will be forced to pick up the phone and pry your wallet open. amazing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tinner73 said:
why are you guessing and wasting time and $ ? call someone out. it's been 12 days of you messing with this. i guess when you get cold enough, you will be forced to pick up the phone and pry your wallet open. amazing.
Wasting time and $??? For one I didn't waste any money and I don't think learning is wasting time..

The result is I fixed it myself!!!! I did pick up the phone and got serveral quotes, from $580 to $700. I ended up fixing it myself and spend a total of $210. It was a simple fix..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts