Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we do everything remodeling. however our specialty is becoming historic homes. So it is a big part of what we do.

·
Joseph A. Capece
1,811 Posts
I like the name & symbolism but am not in love with designs. To offer an honest opinion, I think the Phoenix looks too aggressive & would be more appealing if it was made to look "softer".

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Your name and logo need to be changed, never have a negative. Rather than "your home was crap but we fixed it" phoenix out of the ashes thing. Just focus on "remodeling your home" or something on that note. Your current logo looks like a OMC patch or something, to negative and aggresive and I dont think the phoenix metaphor has broad appeal.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Two things:

1.) It looks like a million other logos with a phoenix in it.
2.) You're getting your money's worth and it looks like clip art.

Here are a few examples of well-designed logos: click

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
Looks like copy of the university of phoenix logo
It's 99 Designs, of course it's going to be plagiarist and/or uninspired with a total lack of professional guidance. Contractors have hacks and so does logo design. And there will always be a market for hacks.

I will now return to being amused while not commenting. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Moze said:
Two things: 1.) It looks like a million other logos with a phoenix in it. 2.) You're getting your money's worth and it looks like clip art. Here are a few examples of well-designed logos: click
I agree with points 1 and 2 but I'm not a fan of any of the logos to which you linked.

OP, 79 would be my vote.

·
Registered
12,987 Posts
Did you pay 800 bucks for that? I think 82 is the best of those, but not 800 bucks worth of design. :no:

You could have gone to the local community college and asked an art major to come up with something for far less. Probably even free.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts