Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Leigh Hardy and I am the owner of Lifestaging.us

After 35 plus years as a Master Carpenter, District Manager, Project Manager, Sales and Sales Manager for other Corporate and Privately owned businesses. I am now starting my own company.

I came across this site while searching for a job costing spread sheet.

I hope that I can share some of my knowledge with you and also learn from others here as well.

When it comes to the residential home construction and remodeling industry; my goal is to help weed out all the subpar contractors and rip off artists. In an effort to raise the perception from home owners, that our industry is not much better than that of a "Used Car Salesman".

Too many times I have had to listen to horror stories from trusting and unsuspecting owners and in the end being unable to help resolve their problems. This was generally due to the extra costs of fixing the work of the less than competent contractors.

Best of luck to all and may your business succeed as we all raise the bar of competency.

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
my goal is to help weed out all the subpar contractors and rip off artists. In an effort to raise the perception from home owners, that our industry is not much better than that of a "Used Car Salesman".
First of all, welcome to CT! Secondly, you'll find that this is a never ending discussion because there are home owners are just as much at fault as the bad contractors.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Yeah I'd be curious as to how many of those "horror stories" were told by individuals who did their due-diligence and hired someone reputable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts