Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, have been lurking around this treasure trove of information for a few months now. I am impressed with the effort and activity on the site.

We are a licensed and insured Framing Contractor in Southern California. I have been a rough carpenter/framing for 30 years now. Started out stacking before Hitachi nailers and Rol-Air compressors, moved through and around the trade until I ended up in supervision . Getting my license, and all the legitimate business structures set up has been an adventure, but well worth it for a guy who wants to chase his self employed American Dream. I really love figuring out plans, and running jobs clean and fast that I figured why not try and do it for myself?

Thank you for having me. I am here to further learn, network, and grow my business, along with all the rest of you hardworking humans.

Reactions: Calidecks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A hearty welcome from another denizen of southern California.

Andy.
Thanks for the welcome, Andy. I am based in North SD county, but grew up in your neck of the woods, Mission Viejo .:thumbsup:

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,344 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, Andy. I am based in North SD county, but grew up in your neck of the woods, Mission Viejo .:thumbsup:

My family lives in Carlsbad and Oceanside. My brother used to shape boards out of there.

Mike.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My family lives in Carlsbad and Oceanside. My brother used to shape boards out of there.

Mike.

Which means never :blink:

Reactions: Calidecks
1 - 10 of 10 Posts