Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm 23 I work for GC right now and currently have been there 3 years. Started picking up trash etc...in the few years there I have learned a ton thanks to the guys that put the time in to teach me hands on and also "running" jobs. I do not have a specific trade but have put my hands in almost every kind of trade out there in some way...anyway they currently have me starting on a small 2500 sq ft building addition ground up. I'm also working with a super but I'm on site dealing with subs. So far I've learned a lot as I've gone about some things I didn't know such as codes etc...want to know what you guys think as far as my situation and my future in construction and my chances of becoming a good super one day

·
Super Moderator
24,787 Posts
Being a job Super one must be....

a Mediator

a PR dude

a Nurse maid

the go to guy with ALL the answers

and about 90% azz hole....:thumbsup:

·
Fine Handcrafted Opinions
994 Posts
Sounds like you're on the right track. Just remember that three years experience isn't much at all. I'm a pretty young guy and I had three years of solid hands on building experience behind me 16 years ago.

Work hard, be smart, always be learning, be responsible, and don't be an arrogant douchebag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts