Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello is there a mod or admin online i have a couple questions, could you please pm me, thank you for your time.

Mike

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
This is construction stuff you got to do your own work around here, you can't expect them to come to you. :jester:
Go to the main forum page and scroll down to who is online you will see a bold green name those are mods Ed the roofer is on
You pm him capiche

Who you telling on :laughing:

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
This is construction stuff you got to do your own work around here, you can't expect them to come to you. :jester:
Go to the main forum page and scroll down to who is online you will see a bold green name those are mods Ed the roofer is on
You pm him capiche

Who you telling on :laughing:
I don't think he can PM yet.
Maybe one of us can help while
he waits for Ed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not telling on anyone lol, i actually wanted to contact them about advertising, i tried to send them an email a couple of times not sure it was getting through, thank you for the info

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I pm'd him for you, maybe his pm box just blew up like a drug dealers pager over this thread. :laughing:

That was before I knew it was a sales call.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you well i was looking for some information on advertising, im sorry to have bothered you guys about this, i appreciate the help

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I think after 10 posts you can send a pm so you are only 6 posts off from that. Look around and find something to say. The person you want to PM is Nathan he is Adm.

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
The Mods aren't home (CT) right now. They went to MZ-HANDYMAN's for a cookout.:party::drink:

Try back after 1 A.M.

:shifty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts