Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm from a small town east of Niagara Falls, NY where I've been working as a mason for the better part of 24 years. I've also had my hands in rough framing and finish carpentry when I first started out. I found this site as part of a Google search to a question I had about flooring installation and found the answer to here. I've been browsing here for a couple of days and figured I should join up.

·
Boondockian
1,478 Posts
Hello, I'm from a small town east of Niagara Falls, NY where I've been working as a mason for the better part of 24 years. I've also had my hands in rough framing and finish carpentry when I first started out. I found this site as part of a Google search to a question I had about flooring installation and found the answer to here. I've been browsing here for a couple of days and figured I should join up.
Welcome.

Small town east of Niagara Falls wouldn't be Lewiston would it? I went to college at Niagara University a few years back.

·
Manufacturer
17 Posts
Welcome to C/T!!

I moved to Tampa Bay in '76 but born and raised on Chautauqua Lake. Anyone who lives within 100 miles of there is to be considered "from back home"!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts