Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bin lurking on the this forum for a few weeks now looking up reviews on titanium hammers to help relieve my tennis elbow I've bin dealing with for the last year or two. Bought the dalluge 16oz btw.
Anyways a little about myself. I've bin an architectural sheetmetal worker going on 15years now. Since I was 18. Love my job ,but as my joints and I get older I find the need to join a forum like this to find ways to work smarter. Also if you guys have any questions about architectural sheet metal, I'd be glad to answer them for you.

Thanks, Mastertinner

·
GC / EC
42 Posts
Hello! I'm working on the 12 hour class for Dwelling Contractor Qualifier/Certification. Will probably be up there for some Wireless work as soon as the thaws set in!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hello from Colorado. We get a lot of folks from your state working construction here in So. Colorado. It must be the amount of sun we have. Welcome to the forums. Most of the guys are grumpy as Fcck but still willing to help where needed. :laughing:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. And give the grumpy fccks( im probably one of em) a break, it's bin a long first half of winter. Coming up on 40 days of sub zero temps here.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ouch. That's about 40 days too long. You must have to get the torches out to make things work around there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts