Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bill and I do residential remodeling, just found this site, looks very cool here. I have lived here in Tulsa OK for a few years, previously lived in West Palm Beach Fl. I wasnt a contractor in Florida (due to a credit issue, Florida sucks) but I'm back in the saddle here. Although work is going to peices here like everywhere else.

Nice to be here :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,969 Posts
That's the best way at first. But you will always see things that you absolutely know the answer to, and we welcome pretty much all input.

·
Super Moderator
11,969 Posts
It isnt, get your a$$ back to deciding between 14/2 and 12/2. :laughing:
Don't know what that means, you must have the wrong thread and poster. I know how to decide that.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, and just so you are aware, there was a poster (who I think got banned) that got a little stupid. He was from Tulsa too, and had a very similar user name. If it's not you, then I apologize for this comment. If it is you, the mods I see checking this post on the bottom of the page will know what to do.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't know what that means, you must have the wrong thread and poster. I know how to decide that.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, and just so you are aware, there was a poster (who I think got banned) that got a little stupid. He was from Tulsa too, and had a very similar user name. If it's not you, then I apologize for this comment. If it is you, the mods I see checking this post on the bottom of the page will know what to do.
Its not me, no worries. I didnt write that stuff. I like wiring!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.