Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Kevin and I am a Framing Contractor in the Greater Toronto Area. I have been framing houses since 1984 and have become pretty at it. I love working with my hands and share a passion for building something out of nothing. I am joining in hopes of meeting and making new friends who share that same passion. I am always looking for work and good people to work with. I look forward to being a valued member of this community and will post some projects once I reach number 20.
Kevin

·
Fine Handcrafted Opinions
994 Posts
Welcome!

The only thing I know about Toronto is that the mayor is pretty full throttle and seems to scorch a lot of earth...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome and yes......FORD has always meant Fix Or Repair Daily.....seems to be the theme of the day everyday.......

·
Forming and Framing
6,273 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Kevin and I am a Framing Contractor in the Greater Toronto Area. I have been framing houses since 1984 and have become pretty at it. I love working with my hands and share a passion for building something out of nothing. I am joining in hopes of meeting and making new friends who share that same passion. I am always looking for work and good people to work with. I look forward to being a valued member of this community and will post some projects once I reach number 20.
Kevin
Holy ****, you actually joined!
Might want to change your city to Toronto.. haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts