Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm a general contractor in South East England.

I'm always interested in learning about different construction methods and products. I thought this forum would be a great way of learning about different methods and products used in other countries. (After all we are just a small island :biggrin:)

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Hi

I'm a general contractor in South East England.

I'm always interested in learning about different construction methods and products. I thought this forum would be a great way of learning about different methods and products used in other countries. (After all we are just a small island :biggrin:)
Hey MBoss welcome to the forum. Im from Colchester, Essex but moved to the US a few years ago. Welcome to the forum and good to see some more English guys on here. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,020 Posts
ACO Shower Channel

Hi Mr. UK.

I want to learn more about ACO shower channel.

Have you installed any of these in an UK Wet Room or European shower system.

My very best clients are from the UK and we are always comparing the different techniques as they are renovating here in Vancouver and there in the Uk at the same time.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Hi Mr. UK.

My very best clients are from the UK and we are always comparing the different techniques as they are renovating here in Vancouver and there in the Uk at the same time.

Hey John. I have tried a few times to order different brands of shower trench, tile safe membrane and impey trays. Have no idea why the US has such a lack of bathroom kit like the UK has but the Uk has many many many more products that the US aint even got.

Heres some of the stuff i wish they would start selling over here. Or perhaps they do and someone knows where to get them.

Level-dec

Tile-safe membrane

Trench drains

Tile gullys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Mr. UK.

Sorry John, never done any wet room jobs.

Over recent years I have mainly worked on fascia and soffits, windows and cladding (I think called sidings in US?) I did a couple of jobs, then they kept coming!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts