Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site by accident. Looked good so i decided to join. Have been in the business for about 10 yrs now starting out as a site contractor and have branched out to several different fields. Hope to offer some good info and pick up some good info as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
hill country neighbors

welcome hill country ......may I say ....you hit a goldmine here......I been with this Forum for a year....all I can say.....GREAT!!!Just down the road from ya......Boerne

·
ampman
783 Posts
welcome to ct my dad lives in campwood ,that hill country is some of the best in the country by the way dont ask any" how much to charge questions"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Where's the Hill Country ? We're looking to bail out of Conn. within 4 years and move to TX. I think my wife said the Friendship area?

Anyhow, need advise with any screening project give me a shout on the board or by email - Happy to give advise.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm in kerrville about 60 miles west of san antonio and close to fredericksburg which is a real popular area

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Where's the Hill Country ? We're looking to bail out of Conn. within 4 years and move to TX. I think my wife said the Friendship area?

Anyhow, need advise with any screening project give me a shout on the board or by email - Happy to give advise.
The Hill Country is around San Antonio, Austin and between. The whole state is Friendship area. Maybe she meant Friendswood, which is just south of Houston.

I just joined also and am between Boerne and San Antonio,(Leon Springs). So welcome from another new guy.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Welcome.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts