Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lead Bloodhound
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello. I found this forum while researching the Contractor Industry. I have joined in a "support role". I figure this would be a great way to learn more, and hopefully help some of you with ideas for your business. Thanks for having me.

·
Lead Bloodhound
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello.
A little something about you and your business would be helpful
Sorry for the vague introduction. I wasn't sure what was considered self promotion. I suppose in an intro it's ok. Remarkable Marketers is my company and we handle all aspects online marketing focusing mainly on Lead Generation, SEO, Web Design and Reputation Marketing. Lately I have been doing more and more work with contractors, so I wanted to learn all I could about the industry. That is what brought me here.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Sorry for the vague introduction. I wasn't sure what was considered self promotion. I suppose in an intro it's ok. Remarkable Marketers is my company and we handle all aspects online marketing focusing mainly on Lead Generation, SEO, Web Design and Reputation Marketing. Lately I have been doing more and more work with contractors, so I wanted to learn all I could about the industry. That is what brought me here.
Welcome to ContractorTalk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts