Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to CT and just getting used to the environment ;) My name is Kristina and I handle all of the SEO/Web Presence for Truly Noble Services, Inc. based in Garland, Tx.

We are a residential contracting company that is currently in 10 states total, but based in Garland, Tx. Doing business for over 2 decades we pride ourselves on community involvement and giving back. The company is Veteran owned and operated and very much customer oriented.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone might have, I love reading these forum posts too.

Kristina Riggs :thumbup:
Truly Noble Services, Inc.
972-272-2455

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the site. I was sitting there trying to figure out why the logo looked familiar and it occurred to me I just quoted installation for your signage recently (actually the install was as a subcontractor for another company).

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site. I was sitting there trying to figure out why the logo looked familiar and it occurred to me I just quoted installation for your signage recently (actually the install was as a subcontractor for another company).

Welcome to the site!
Thanks! And yes, we are getting quotes for new signage for our building. Hoping to get it soon, I am not covering that area. But I am excited to see what they decide on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts