Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member here for a little while now and have enjoyed reading through the threads.

My family owns a commercial flooring company and my involvement with that has included installation, project management and estimation. I have also worked with a local bathroom remodeler as a marketing and sales guy. I'm a partner in a small marketing consulting group that is strictly involved in home improvement type businesses.

Currently, I'm involved in an exciting product thats manufactured right in my own backyard called Shirestone. We do some installed sales and also provide raw materials to our dealer network to create a variety of unique stone products including countertops, backsplashes, range hoods, sinks, vanities, outdoor kitchens and other things.

Theres some really interesting insight here and I really enjoy learning about markets other than mine and I appreciate the useful info here. I hope to contribute and get to know some of you guys.

Adam

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to CT! I've seen Shirestone before, I think it was last year at the Kitchen and Bath Show in Chicago. From what I recall it was an interesting product. Good luck with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts