Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry all, I have cheated and have posted a few time without doing and introduction. Obviously my name is Dan and I have a remodeling company that I started in Nov. of last year. I started as a construction laborer in 1991, and moved onto a framing crew later that year. I framed till about 98, and then worked for a remodeling contractor till 2005. At that time I need to move so my wife would be closer to the school she was attending to become a medical tech. I took a job in the local town as a salesman with a so called construction company. This was a sales company, construction was second fiddle. I was not happy with how they did business and decided to work for a national company that had been around for over 60 years. Things were the same. I am just not cut out to sell for someone I cant believe in. Since 2008 I was working for a good company as a project manager, however work slowed down last fall. I was laid off and have opened up my own remodeling business. I thank so many of you for the post you have made. Your experience and experiences have helped me so much! Although I am a noob, I have already had a disagreement with MT. Home, and it turns out he was right. First time for everything....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts