Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone!

My name Kyle and I own and operate a Hickory Dickory Decks franchise in Rochester, NY. I have an engineering degree from university, but after a few years sitting behind a desk staring at computers all day long, I decided I'd rather be building something with my hands and enjoying the wonderful Rochester weather (most of it anyway...:rolleyes:).

We just finished up our first year in business and given the market environment, I'm happy to still be around with the rest of you. We're definitely looking forward to the coming year! As you might have guessed by the business name, we're a niche business in that we only build decks and the occasional garden structure such as pergolas, arbors, etc.

I've been trolling the Decks & Fence sub forum for some time and decided I should go ahead and make an introduction since I'm going to stick around. I look forward to continuing to build my own knowledge (as a craftsman and a business owner) and the opportunity to share my experiences and/or insight with others.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Kyle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts