Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Contractor Talk Forum Members,

I wanted to introduce myself and the company I represent to the forums. I've been in sales and business development for the past seventeen years working in the natural stone industry the last three.

Great Lakes Granite & Marble and our commercial contracting arm Booms Stone Company Help organizations develop and implement architectural, design, fabrication and construction industry projects using natural and engineered stone in an artful, cost effective and ecologically sound manner.

Booms Stone Company - Great Lakes Granite & Marble offer complete full service design-build or plan & spec turnkey operations to the commercial and residential construction industries by delivering sophisticated creative capabilities in all natural stone materials and products, including assisting in the selection, specification and detailing of natural stone applications.

Our staff is comprised of fabrication, engineering and construction professionals qualified in the natural stone industry. Booms Stone is currently the only company in the Midwest fully accredited as a natural stone fabricator and commercial contractor by the Marble Institute of America. Great Lakes Granite & Marble was the first fully accredited natural stone fabricator in the Midwest by the Marble Institute of America.

I would be happy to help answer any forum members questions regarding natural or engineered stone sourcing, fabrication or installation. I look forward to talking with many of you and am glad to have found the Contractor Talk Forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts