Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lets see here, ...long time lurker first time poster. My name is Del Reynolds Jr. and I'm from a town just north of Flint, Michigan, where the work is plentiful and so is the bull****.
Been in business for a little over twelve years, specializing in the ability to know my limitations. There's things I do, things I could do, things i don't want to do, and things i cant/ should'nt do. And I do them all from time to time, depending on the circumstances. Most of my tutelage is from my voracity for knowledge and my Father, whom was a lic. builder/electrician/tinkerer through my early twenties, and is still in counsel today.
I like to play poker and am rather good, I like to play the guitar and am quite tone deaf....I think. Id love to tell you more , but, you're a bunch of strangers and this early in the relationship my therapist would'nt approve.
I like pizza.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
DoubleDel. That was a little T.M.I :whistling
Try not to get so long winded next time. :laughing:
Just Kidding. :shutup:
Welcome.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Town north of Flint? I call BS!!! Mt. Morris is a suburb of Flint! Just like all the Detroit guys trying to say they live in places within sight of Detroit. I'm from Swartz Creek and I'm proud to be from Flint!:whistling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts