Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little introduction, My name is Mike and I have been working on and off with networks, osp, fiber, gsm, and as a switch tech for some years now but have recently joined the team at Fox Communications & Low Voltage Solutions in Yuma. We are currently in the process of taking a small family business that more resembles a hobby and turn it into a true business. I have been learning a lot in the past few weeks but I would like to learn a great deal more on the contracting side and that is how I came to be here.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Just a little introduction, My name is Mike and I have been working on and off with networks, osp, fiber, gsm, and as a switch tech for some years now but have recently joined the team at Fox Communications & Low Voltage Solutions in Yuma. We are currently in the process of taking a small family business that more resembles a hobby and turn it into a true business. I have been learning a lot in the past few weeks but I would like to learn a great deal more on the contracting side and that is how I came to be here.
That is the same reason why I am here. Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts