Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: Well Hello everyone. I recently joined to increase my knowledge of the industry and to share what ever I can. I believe with what I have seen so far I will be able to do both often. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ok guys...

Always the same in the construction circles isn't it boys. Maybe in time... Lets get to a respect of knowledge level 1st.
I have worked in the construction trade for about 7 years. Got in straight out of school.
I work on the paper pushing side. I have learned alot about a varity of products from siding to commercial roofing. I have learned to do plan take offs and many other things along the way. I have been known to put the hard hat on and get my hands dirty too.
Thanks for the welcome guys. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

Yep SilverTree boys will be boys and after all these years I'm more than used to it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:thumbsup: Well Hello everyone. I recently joined to increase my knowledge of the industry and to share what ever I can. I believe with what I have seen so far I will be able to do both often. I look forward to it.

You keep using this font size and these old farts will never be able to give you an answer to anything...:clap:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts