Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what you need to know. I am 27, a Master Plumber for 4 years, and a Biz owner for almost 4 years now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
welcome...

is it that easy to become a master?

I assume your takin a pot shot at me due to my age. Thats fine with me. In Georgia you MUST work 5 years as a helper then you can test for a journeymens, hold it for 2 years and you can take the Masters test. Are your brushes clean, i think ya missed a spot.:laughing:

what kind of license do you have? besides a biz lic.:laughing:

·
Registered
293 Posts
So what you're saying is you've been handlin the pipe since 16 yrs of age? My mind is toast, been playing Holdem all night..

5 yrs helper+ holding 2 yrs journey + 4 yr master... um 11yrs combined experiance right?

so 11 yrs less 27 .. 16 yrs old?

Nice man, wouldnt catch me cleaning toilets at age 16.. :notworthy
I was laying pipe, but...not that kind :no:

·
Registered
293 Posts
oh... all my certs are from the military.. they dont mean **** =)

and still need to finish my degree.. im a slack arse painter too... I make 600 a day rolln out master hide :laughing::party:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I assume your takin a pot shot at me due to my age. Thats fine with me. In Georgia you MUST work 5 years as a helper then you can test for a journeymens, hold it for 2 years and you can take the Masters test. Are your brushes clean, i think ya missed a spot.:laughing:

what kind of license do you have? besides a biz lic.:laughing:
Stand your grand flip the shizz right back like that keep a good sense of humor and you'll fit in here just fine:thumbsup:

Welcome to CT. My best friend moved to HOTLanta a few years ago.

Says he likes it. Of course he's reffering to the strip clubs NOT the traffic!:laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts