Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Home Builers Vermont
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chittenden Builders built a strong foundation in this community based on the work done by Leslie J. Brown and his three sons Charles M. Brown, Joseph F Brown, and James M. Brown spanning over a period of three decades. Their vision still remains with us today as we continue to operate by the same beliefs Chittenden Builders was built on over 40 years ago.
Chittenden Builders now operates in the 3rd and 4th generations of the Brown Family.

Edward M. Brown, President

Edward radiates an ostensible passion for building, innovation, preservation, energy-efficiency, and is now moving forward implementing an environmentally-friendly green approach into his work. He is known for operating with a higher standard of integrity while he offers a unique approach to providing a variety of options and quality results Chittenden Builders clients have come to expect.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome Aboard

I worked with Prime Construction, & Dreamaker Bath & Kitchen

Know 'em?

Are you guys located up by Oak Street near the Trailer guy?

·
Home Builers Vermont
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tcleve4911 I am familiar with both companies. I believe a few people I know have worked for Prime. My grandfather was originally from Bangor, Maine. When I was younger my family would go up to visit relatives and go to the ocean every summer. Its a beautiful place. If you are ever back in vermont you can contact me through our website. Phone numbers and email address are on the website.

Ed Brown
Chittenden Builders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts