Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Joshua Young, I live in Salisbury NC . I run a small home repair remodeling business that I have started recently. I have a background in apartment maintenance for student properties and also working for contractors. I have 5 years experience which included repairs of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, hvac and appliances. I have maintained pools, performed land scapping, and completed janitorial duties. I have had my epa license for 2.5 years and have a strong background in HVAC and currently in school to obtain license.
I am looking to learn, since I have decided to start this business. I am interested in learning lead creation methods that work as well as discussing some of my ideas for perspective.
I have always wanted to know more carpentry but my skill set advanced more towards electrical hvac and plumbing. Since starting my business I am restricted legally, to perform what I have most experience in but I am hoping that I have enough talent that I can do well as a Handyman. I already have roughed in several things but lack finish much high scale finish carpentry.
To shed some light on my self. I am 23 married two children and we are expecting in September. My goals is to get my hvac license, id like also to get a limited electrical and plumbing license. Eventually to be a general contractor. I have strong interest in Religion, Sociology, History etc. I take my job serious and I have passion for what I do. I expect success. I like the ability my job gives me to take care of my families needs which motivates me.

Well that's enough Its nice to meet you all

Nice to

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
houseworks said:
Hey my name is Joshua Young, I live in Salisbury NC . I run a small home repair remodeling business that I have started recently. I have a background in apartment maintenance for student properties and also working for contractors. I have 5 years experience which included repairs of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, hvac and appliances. I have maintained pools, performed land scapping, and completed janitorial duties. I have had my epa license for 2.5 years and have a strong background in HVAC and currently in school to obtain license. I am looking to learn, since I have decided to start this business. I am interested in learning lead creation methods that work as well as discussing some of my ideas for perspective. I have always wanted to know more carpentry but my skill set advanced more towards electrical hvac and plumbing. Since starting my business I am restricted legally, to perform what I have most experience in but I am hoping that I have enough talent that I can do well as a Handyman. I already have roughed in several things but lack finish much high scale finish carpentry. To shed some light on my self. I am 23 married two children and we are expecting in September. My goals is to get my hvac license, id like also to get a limited electrical and plumbing license. Eventually to be a general contractor. I have strong interest in Religion, Sociology, History etc. I take my job serious and I have passion for what I do. I expect success. I like the ability my job gives me to take care of my families needs which motivates me. Well that's enough Its nice to meet you all Nice to
good ole smalls bury. Been done some work there a couple of times. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts