Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Remodeling Sales Trainer
6 Posts
Hi everyone... I wanted to say hello. I ran across this forum while doing a Google search and am very understanding of the work contractors perform. I have over 30 years of Professional Sales Experience, and for about 6 years I owned my own Home Improvement Corporation in Denver, Colorado.

I was the President of sales... I have trained literally hundred of Home Improvement Sales people the 'art' of 1-call (Promotional) selling. I am one of the best.

I am semi-retired so I do training for fun! I have no gimmicks... I just work with a few clients at a time who are serious about sales and need a sales coach, mentor, full-time or part time.

The Home Improvement business is very hard right now. You have to build value, and have a dedicated sales course the works hard to bring in the business.

I look forward to helping you...

Take care...

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
The moderators are aware of this thread, and awaiting compliance.

Please give him some time to comply with the advertising rules.

·
Remodeling Sales Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes... I'm sorry... I just was trying to help.... I saw too many people on the forums requesting help. I can reword my intro so it does not sound like a sales pitch. Sorry to offend anyone! Really.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
For some strange reason I think your actually telling the truth. If so, welcome to the forum, people could use your help.

Please understand many people join just to sell something, being in sales I'm sure your aware of this type of stuff.:whistling

Glad to have you here.:thumbsup:

Mike

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
Yes... I'm sorry... I just was trying to help.... I saw too many people on the forums requesting help. I can reword my intro so it does not sound like a sales pitch. Sorry to offend anyone! Really.
You're fine as long as you check your private message sent by another moderator and follow through.

Welcome to CT.:thumbsup:

EDIT-In case it got lost in the shuffle, I'll pm you the (probably) same thing the other mod did so you can get signed up as a service provider.

Check your PM's in about 2-3 minutes.

·
Chuck
523 Posts
I'm not offended ..... yet. :laughing: Welcome to CT.:thumbsup:

·
Remodeling Sales Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all.. I'm really wanting to help. It does sound like many of you have sales questions. I do own my own window company as well, and know how hard it is to get business. I will respect the intent of this forum and make sure I DO NOT overstep my bounds. If anyone has a question, I would love to help. Seriously, I am not a greedy person... and I do enjoy helping others with sales. Good to meet each of you! (Yes I did interact with the mod... I do not intend to upset any person!) Thanks...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Thanks all.. I'm really wanting to help. It does sound like many of you have sales questions. I do own my own window company as well, and know how hard it is to get business. I will respect the intent of this forum and make sure I DO NOT overstep my bounds. If anyone has a question, I would love to help. Seriously, I am not a greedy person... and I do enjoy helping others with sales. Good to meet each of you! (Yes I did interact with the mod... I do not intend to upset any person!) Thanks...
Start a thread, many people here are constructions workers first salesman 2nd. Your advice, even if fundamental, would be welcomed by all.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
It's easy to hit the I agree button and jump in. We understand that.

Great to have you on board "officially" now.:thumbsup:

Jump in wherever you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts