Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone work on a haunted house? Im supposed to put a bid in on putting in a new floor in a old abandoned farm house. The house is about 160 years old, the last woman that lived their was in her 90s and that was about 20 years ago, its been empty since. The roof leaked for years and the township got on the HO. Last year he had some bozo pull the plaster down and he bagged it and piled it all on the first floor. Probably about 8,000lbs worth. The dry rotted floor joist buckled, I doubt that floor could support a human with collapsing.

My dad was over their measuring the electrical service and while standing by the house next to the window he heard someone take off running in the house like they were watching him through the window and ran when they thought he seen them. He said he looked in the window and nobody is their. He said this happened twice, when he would go near that window you could hear someone run in the house. He said he got the willies and got in the car and took off. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Scary...

I would love to sleep over night there .. and call Hollywood rep to make a movie on set... nah j/k.. ;)

Yes, if someone died unhappy... then there always ghost spirits.. so call Mr. Ghost Buster! :eek: Have a buddy always watching your back when you work there.. never know if a ghost could pick up an ax and throw....

·
semi-skilled laborer
2,075 Posts
I would love to sleep over night there .. and call Hollywood rep to make a movie on set... nah j/k.. ;)

Yes, if someone died unhappy... then there always ghost spirits.. so call Mr. Ghost Buster! :eek: Have a buddy always watching your back when you work there.. never know if a ghost could pick up an ax and throw....
Most people aint real happy about dying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts