Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Smart phone? Scan me!
2,137 Posts
I am going after these classes also, and it is all so new that probably few have. I haven't heard of this site or those guys before, the Jr. college I am doing my electrical at has JUST (this semester coming up) will be the first semester to offer ANY of the classes, and the degrees/certificates are still being discussed.. it is just too new right now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have heard of these courses but not that anyone has taken them. I agree and think that is it so new that most people haven't taken it. Most places are probably just starting to introduce these to their curriculum.

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
I'm waiting for Mike Holt to offer a PV seminar but first I want to attend one of his bonding and grounding courses.

To be honest, the PV systems are still too expensive for the average homeowner and small business owner.

·
ampman
783 Posts
I'm waiting for Mike Holt to offer a PV seminar but first I want to attend one of his bonding and grounding courses.

To be honest, the PV systems are still too expensive for the average homeowner and small business owner.
and not very efficienent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts