Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Has anybody used Eagleview?

1785 4
Has anybody used Eagleview estimating services? I've looked at their service for measuring roof size and dimensions for quoting but I am not sure it is worth it. Does anybody have any experience with them? www.eagleview.com
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I like it, works well for difficult projects or when you can't get around the whole project because of winter weather. They have a new less expensive version called Quick Squares.
I just used it a few weeks ago to estimate 27 squares of roof systems. It's F-ing AWESOME!!! Well worth the money. The time it would've taken me to measure up the rooves would've been more expensive than the report itself.
Eagleview

Outstanding!!!,have used it 3xs,it figures the materials very accurately,and i will never climb up on a roof with a tape measure ever again,well worth the cost of the report
that is fantastic to know. I intend to try it out and I'll report back to this thread. thanks to all who have contributed here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.