Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used used there paint?there website is www.harrispaints.com
(sorry nate or teetor if I wasn't supposed to post that.
They are out of florida and I am curios about them :confused:

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Your post brings something to mind:
I noticed you have an apology in your signature, then you apologize in your post, I never apologize more than once, it displays a vulnerability that chums the waters for customers.

Just a sales note.

Bob

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
Bob,

I'm sorry ppmc apologized twice. I mean, I'm really, really sorry.

Sorry, I'm just in a goofy mood tonight.

Also, I'm sorry if this post is considered as hi-jacking this thread and I'm sorry if the posting of this reply offends or bothers anyone and I apologize if the reading of ths reply has wasted anyone's time.

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
DecksEtc said:
Bob,

I'm sorry ppmc apologized twice. I mean, I'm really, really sorry.

Sorry, I'm just in a goofy mood tonight.

Also, I'm sorry if this post is considered as hi-jacking this thread and I'm sorry if the posting of this reply offends or bothers anyone and I apologize if the reading of ths reply has wasted anyone's time.
That was the most sorry-assed post Ive ever seen.

And no, I've never heard of or used Harris paints.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
There is a company around here (Florida) that uses Harris Paint for a ceramic coating. Other than that I've never heard of them.

BTW, you are always free to post links to products, services, and information as long as you don't have any involvment with them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glasshousebltr said:
Your post brings something to mind:
I noticed you have an apology in your signature, then you apologize in your post, I never apologize more than once, it displays a vulnerability that chums the waters for customers.

Just a sales note.

Bob
SORRY! :cheesygri I did not mean to ramble on I apolagize....lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glasshousebltr said:
We should rename this thread 'Sorry'.

Bob
I log on and go to this thread just to make myself laugh :D it turned out quite funny.......

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
You have to visit their site. I believe that this is a SA/Carribean paint being relabled. Global market.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Teetorbilt said:
You have to visit their site. I believe that this is a SA/Carribean paint being relabled. Global market.
thanks for the added input on web-site domain name change,sorry if it took up to mucch of your time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts