Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to wish all you guys a happy new year (even you Pond) and I hope the new year brings all your wishes and resolutions.:Thumbs:

Bob

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Along those lines, an optimist sees the glass 1/2 full, the pessimist sees it as 1/2 empty - the small business owner sees it as having to pay for twice as much glass as he needs.
2005 is going to be great!

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
The economy up here looks like it will continue to look good. So I better do something about it!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Happy new year guys. Just as an fyi - our business is doing near double last years in the slow time of the season. This speaks well for spring construction - if natural disasters the world over don't drive materials out of reasonable reach....

Tim

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Happy New Year t' y'all from paradise!
I started off the new year with a bang. Bad stuff comes in 3's, right? Dec 30, hard drive crashes and I start to get a scratchy throat. Jan 1, got flu or bad cold...continues on until today and I'm starting to fell pretty good until about 4:00 PM when the gout decides it wants to mess around. Well, at least it's warm, gettin' back up to the 80's towards the end of the week. I love shorts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts