Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know those 2x8, construction lumber etc. temporary scaffolds that circle the drip line of a house during new construction.?
Specifically, The type that are maybe 1.5 - 2.5 ft in height, or, floor elevation, for the purpose of elevating a walkable platform for the carpenters to more quickly and easily build and finish the eaves ?

I would really like to see some pictures of these scaffolding contraptions.
(Though, I do wonder if the practice of such rigging is possibly frowned upon, being so.....so....oh, you know what I mean, simple and of relatively few parts: I am captivated by them and I am going to build one, of that type.)

My best attempts at searching google for such a picture has yielded nothing.

I just want to build a safe one, ultimately.

I am going to do it, and I need about 120 feet of continuous elevated floor.

-Knucklehead

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
You know those 2x8, construction lumber etc. temporary scaffolds that circle the drip line of a house during new construction.?
Specifically, The type that are maybe 1.5 - 2.5 ft in height, or, floor elevation, for the purpose of elevating a walkable platform for the carpenters to more quickly and easily build and finish the eaves ?

(Though, I do wonder if the practice of such rigging is possibly frowned upon, being so.....so....oh, you know what I mean, simple and of relatively few parts: I am captivated by them and I am going to build one, of that type.)

-Knucklehead
i don't know what the hell your talkin about..:blink:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts

-Knucklehead
How did I get involved in this?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts