Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
REMODEL CONTRACTOR
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That was real helpful, but thanks for nothing since you wouldn't know a friggin thing about arizona!!! I BET ALL YOUR FRIENDS JUST CALL YOU DICK!!!!

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
That was real helpful, but thanks for nothing since you wouldn't know a friggin thing about arizona!!! I BET ALL YOUR FRIENDS JUST CALL YOU DICK!!!!
Do you really think there is an "average labor rate" anywhere?And what good would it do to know it?You still have to charge your rate to cover your own overhead and costs...

·
Registered
843 Posts
There is a book out there that gives the average rates in each area. Find your area and check it out. It gives you the going rate for all trades in your area. My area is different than your area and your area is different than his area and his area is different than my area. We don't know your area or his area, but I know my area which is likely differnt than the guys from UK and the guys from Hawaii and the guys from Canada and the guys from Kansas City and the guys from New York and the guys from Florida.... It is a vague question you ask, you know.;)

·
Profit is not dirty.
487 Posts
first call a contractor, who knows what he is doing, and it will save you time and money in the long run...next if you really want to do drywall....get your pricing from your supplier, then calculate your labor rate, add for a few screw ups, calculate you overhead and there is your rate.
If you figure $1.89 bf you will be covered.

·
Registered
48 Posts
since arizona is ground zero terrible housing market rates are probably sticks and stones.. average rate in mn should be about $1.00 a sq for everything and thats the low end for good work.. i would imagine arizona would be half that if your lucky. maybe .50 a sq.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts