Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings folks
I would like to say hi as I am new on to this fourm
I live and work in southern Ireland in a place called Cork.
I run my own construction company and we do general contracting work,we cover most areas in the business.been at it a long time.started training as a plumber at fifteen and here I am A building contractor forty years later.It is a business I love with all its ups and downs.but in recent years I have learned to apprecate all the positive things this business has bought into my life.keeping me fit and healthy and a good quality of life I met the most amazing people over the years and had great fun into the bargain.So to all the young guns out there worried about the turndown in the economy,do your self a favour,put the worry aside and replace it with a positive act,call that guy you use to do work for three years ago re interduce yourself.cause I tell you what goes around comes around in this business.anyway thats me. play the guitar a bit and have been know to sing a song now and then
ogill2000

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That stuff is very bad for you; people have been known to break into song in public places and to laugh out loud without any apparent reason. Scientists are still studying this, meanwhile we are doing our bit here continuing to consume this 'orrible' stuff all for the greater cause of course

1 - 6 of 6 Posts