Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know Haiti is has been devastated. They are projecting 100000 plus deaths. My family has a nonprofit organization that supports haiti we have many schools, orphanages and churches that we support. We are preparing a relief effort as i type we will be in the air within days to assist with the effort money and prayer are the needs. We have doctors, nurses, contractors already in route if anybody is interested in helping out please feel free to PM me. Please keep Haiti and her people in your prayers.

Thanks.. James Clerie
Well of Living Water Ministries
Coral Springs Florida.

·
Sluggin away
1,393 Posts
the 2:35 hero is right.
Now I don't like to talk politics since there is always 3 sides (the left, the right and the muddy middle).
Anyway it is a travesty and yes I think help is needed but not deserved and I'm sick of using the "race card" to lobby help. The people hurt and killed was not discriminated by color!

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Fremont. I've read your post six times, and I'm still not sure what you said.

Could you elaborate a little?

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Nothing wrong with helping these poor Haitians in their time of dire need, - - now if we could just get Obama to contribute something/anything to AMERICANS!! . . .

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Nothing wrong with helping these poor Haitians in their time of dire need, - - now if we could just get Obama to contribute something/anything to AMERICANS!! . . .
But he IS !!!

Oh............ You mean "working" Americans. :sad:

Reactions: Tom R and Ayerzee

·
Motorboatin' son of a ...
1,104 Posts

He did. Health care for illegal aliens and raising middle class Americans health insurance costs for rationed care. He also contributed trillions to the national debt driving up long term inflation. Next month the Senate starts work on the illegal alien amnesty bill. Most likely will be back room deals and bribes for votes until they spring in on the public 5 minutes before voting on it.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Speaking of Haiti.. the Red Cross set up a service where you can text "Haiti" to 90990 to send $10. I did it this morning. Very easy and for a good cause.

·
Registered
444 Posts
He did. Health care for illegal aliens and raising middle class Americans health insurance costs for rationed care. He also contributed trillions to the national debt driving up long term inflation. Next month the Senate starts work on the illegal alien amnesty bill. Most likely will be back room deals and bribes for votes until they spring in on the public 5 minutes before voting on it.
The illegal amnesty bill is John McCains deal. He came out for that years ago. Health care should be for everyone, not the select few.

But you have no problem sending millions to Iraq and Afghanistan and Haiti? What's wrong with that? Oh, never mind, its a democrat.

·
Trailer park boy
4,802 Posts
I can't believe you guys turned this:

As most of you know Haiti is has been devastated. They are projecting 100000 plus deaths. My family has a nonprofit organization that supports haiti we have many schools, orphanages and churches that we support. We are preparing a relief effort as i type we will be in the air within days to assist with the effort money and prayer are the needs. We have doctors, nurses, contractors already in route if anybody is interested in helping out please feel free to PM me. Please keep Haiti and her people in your prayers.

Thanks.. James Clerie
Well of Living Water Ministries
Coral Springs Florida.
Into this:

But he IS !!!

Oh............ You mean "working" Americans. :sad:
The illegal amnesty bill is John McCains deal. He came out for that years ago. Health care should be for everyone, not the select few.

But you have no problem sending millions to Iraq and Afghanistan and Haiti? What's wrong with that? Oh, never mind, its a democrat.
:censored:Disgusting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.